- Analysis and identification of the constituent materials of heritage works, both organic and inorganic: stone, ceramics, mortar, glass, wood, metals, paper…
- Identification of artistic and constructive techniques.
- Study of alterations: origin and damage.
- Studies in Preventive Conservation.
- Preparation of proposals for intervention, product selection and determination of the application system. Monitoring. Post-intervention maintenance.
- Training and Workshops for professionals.
- Collaboration in Research and Development projects with other entities, centres, museums…
Services for Industry
- Research and Development of intervention techniques, products, instruments…
- Collaboration in Research and Development (R&D) projects.
- Technology transfer to industries involved in Heritage Conservation.